me as a celebrity
(Source: hummelilde, via necksdeep)
"I feel like I’m home again"
shot by Eric Flak
Robyn Lawley, Jada Sezer, and Gabi Gregg for Swimsuits For All.
Now THIS is how you sell a fucking bikini.
WHAT WHAT LEGIT CHUBBY GIRLS IN ADS?! NOT JUST HOLLYWOOD CHUBBY BUT FOR REALS CHUBBY THANK YOU BLESS
my favorite part about this ad is that it’s just a bikini ad, not a ‘plus size bikini’ ad
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
- 14 things to remember in a relationship (via aurelle)
(Source: germanthot, via n4ughty-y)
"i can see your bra" good. its cute and i paid $50 for it.
woah! are bras really that expensive??
(Source: kanyewestniall, via necksdeep)